About Chris Andrade
Congratulations on your interest in improving your health, wellness, and fitness! My name is Chris Andrade, and I own CIRIUS Fitness. I firmly believe that physical fitness leads to mental fitness … the combination will help you enjoy your life to the fullest!
I am realizing my dream in this career, and I want to help you realize yours. I have a passion for sharing my continued education and helping others to achieve their goals. I look forward to driving you toward continued results!
My outlook on training each individual client is to give them what they want packaged with what they need. Outside observers have commented that I am always doing different things with different clients. Goal-oriented training and regular assessment is very important to me. I base all of my programs off of the Optimum Performance Training Model created by the National Academy of Sports Medicine. This flexible structure has allowed me to successfully train a wide variety of clients, ranging from a 77-year old man to a teenage, female athlete.
- Former Fitness Manager and Master Trainer — 24 Hour Fitness
- Completed Detroit Free Press International Marathon — 4:08:01
- Competed in Natural Bodybuilding — Muscle Mania Novice
- Competed in high school varsity football, basketball, and baseball (Captain and All-Area Defensive End in football)
- Voted most-athletic and most-spirited of high school senior class